Asbestos Removal Project Management
Review of Asbestos Removal Plan, Cost and Clearance Management
Asbestos Removals Consultancy
Consultex can provide advice on removals and help you towards a smoother cost-effective process of asbestos removal.
Consultex Environmental can provide the following services to ensure that asbestos removal and remediation works are completed to a safe and satisfactory standard and in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016:
- Asbestos air monitoring during removal works
- Clearance inspection of the removal area once the removal works have been completed
- Project management of complex asbestos removal projects, including review of removal pricing and methodology
- Review the contractor’s asbestos removal control plan (ARCP)
- Site liaison meetings with removal contractors
- Supervision of removal works
Note: All Consultex Environmental consultants hold asbestos assessor licenses granted by WorkSafe New Zealand pursuant to regulation 64 of the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016 .
Samples are analysed by an IANZ accredited laboratory, and results are compiled into the management survey report. Along with the results, each material will have its own material assessment score and recommendations for ongoing management of the content.