We can determine if exposure to welding fumes is a health risk
We can evaluate the task by identifying the substances that will be present and which will be monitored. This is done by looking at the welding process used, metals, gases, fluxes, and other possible contaminants.
- Testing of welding fumes can identify any health risks
- Understanding the processes at a site is the critical first step
- On-site welding fume testing involves a mixture of electronic
- Instrumentation and air sampling pumps to accurately test the air which a welder may inhale
- Determine who else on-site is exposed
- Recommendations on how to best manage any risk